Friday, February 22, 2013

Reverse 365: Refuses to Stop - Day 53/365 2.22.13

I found on Facebook a photography magazine that was offering 5 free issues for iPad called Photography Week. I decided to give it a try and sign up. I was pleasantly surprised! The magazine is full of tips, tutorials and videos for both landscape and portrait photography. I was inspired to try the reducing noise in backlit photos. I am loving the result and the magazine!

Settings: ISO 200, 18mm, ss1/125, f/22
Date: April 14th, 2012
Location: Lincoln City, OR - Siletz Bay
Day 53/365 - February 22nd, 2013
“Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” - Sarah Kay

1 comment:

  1. Emily, this photograph is beautiful.
    I actually saw something about this magazine as I was browsing Flipboard the other day. Definitely will be giving it a second look.

    Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.