Friday, January 4, 2013

Project 52 - Week 1/52

This year I am tackling two photography projects, a Reverse 365 and a Project 52. My first entry for the year for my Project 52 is from one of my favorite places in the world at one of my favorite times of the day. It was taken at sunset overlooking the Fort Stevens State Park in Hammond, Oregon with Tillamook Head in the distance. I truly feel that when I watch a sunset I can see the possibilities of the future laid out before me.

Settings: ISO 500, 50mm, ss1/60, f/16 (on tripod)
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt

  the long road  Weekly Top Shot     Ni Hao Yall 

10 comments:

  1. A lovely composition and beautifully paired quote. The sky colors are so beautiful. I love your idea of a Reverse 365 and have been inspired to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda imagem, belos projetos. Um abraço!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture and the quote is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sunset pictures and yours is beautiful! I am doing a 52 photo project too at scripturepicture.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photo of a very beautiful place ~ Wishing you a lovely creative year.

    A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuseDog and Carol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shot... I love the rugged OR coast too... Thank you for sharing on Weekly Top Shot #64!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how dramatic the sky looks especially where it meets the sea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! I love reading your comments and critiques.